close
close
Posted in

Zentalis Pharmaceuticals Announces Incentive Grants Under Nasdaq Listing Rule 5635(c)(4)

ZENTALIS PHARMACEUTICAL PRODUCTSZENTALIS PHARMACEUTICAL PRODUCTS

ZENTALIS PHARMACEUTICAL PRODUCTS

NEW YORK and SAN DIEGO, May 1, 2024 (GLOBE NEWSWIRE) — Zentalis® Pharmaceuticals, Inc. (Nasdaq: ZNTL), a clinical-stage biopharmaceutical company that discovers and develops clinically differentiated small molecule therapies that target the fundamental biological pathways of cancer, today announced that the Compensation Committee of the Board of Directors of Zentalis on May 1 2024 a non-qualified stock options to purchase a total of 91,200 shares of the company’s common stock for three newly hired employees. The stock options were granted under the Zentalis Pharmaceuticals, Inc. 2022 Employment Inducement Incentive Award Plan as an incentive to enter into employment with Zentalis in accordance with Nasdaq Listing Rule 5635(c)(4).

The 2022 Inducement Plan will be used solely to grant equity awards to individuals who were not previously employees of Zentalis, or after a bona fide period of non-employment, as an inducement to enter into employment with Zentalis, pursuant to Nasdaq Listing Rule 5635(c) )(4).

The stock options have an exercise price of $11.31 per share, which is equal to the closing price of Zentalis common stock on the Nasdaq Global Market on the date of grant. The stock options have a term of ten years and vest over a four-year period, with 25% of the options vesting on the first anniversary of the vesting start date and the remaining 75% of the options vesting in equal monthly periods. terms during the following three years. .

The vesting of the stock options is dependent on the employee’s continued service to Zentalis on each vesting date.

About Zentalis Pharmaceutical products

Zentalis® Pharmaceuticals, Inc. is a clinical-stage biopharmaceutical company that discovers and develops clinically differentiated small molecule therapies that target fundamental biological pathways of cancer. The company’s lead product candidate, azenosertib (ZN-c3), is a potentially first-in-class and best-in-class WEE1 inhibitor for advanced solid tumors and hematologic malignancies. Azenosertib is being evaluated as monotherapy and in combination in multiple clinical trials and has broad franchise potential. In clinical trials, azenosertib was well tolerated and has demonstrated antitumor activity as a single agent in multiple tumor types and in combination with various chemotherapy backbones. As part of its clinical development program for azenosertib, the company is investigating enrichment strategies targeting tumors with high genomic instability, such as Cyclin E1-positive tumors, homologous recombination-deficient tumors and tumors with oncogenic driver mutations. The company is also leveraging its extensive experience and capabilities in cancer biology and medicinal chemistry to advance its research into protein degraders. Zentalis has offices in both New York and San Diego.

For more information, please visit www.zentalis.com. Follow Zentalis on Twitter at @ZentalisP and on LinkedIn at www.linkedin.com/company/zentalis-pharmaceuticals.

Contacts:

Elizabeth Hickin
Vice President, Investor Relations
[email protected]

Carlo Tanzi, Ph.D.
Kendall Investor Relations
[email protected]